Isoelectric point, the pH at which a particular molecule carries no net electrical charge, is an critical parameter for
many analytical biochemistry and proteomics techniques, especially for 2D gel electrophoresis (2D-PAGE), capillary isoelectric focusing (cIEF), X-ray crystallography
and liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC-MS)
Below is the text area where you can paste amino acid sequence of analyzed protein (peptide) or multiple sequences in fasta format
for Ala-Pro-Lys-His-Ala-Tyr peptide, please enter APKHAY
- Input should be ONE sequence in plain text or MULTIPLE sequences in FASTA format (limit is set to 50,000 chars)
- Input can be upper or lower case.
- Input should be in one letter amino acid code.
- Alphabet allowed: VXCDBFMOLNYIQTGHWESKPAUR.
- All non-amino acid characters will be removed from the sequence.
- For big datasets use standalone version or split your input into 50k chunks.
IPC website mirrors:
Standalone version of the program
|IPC in Python
(command line, any OS)
IPC is available only for non-commercial and academic users, for details see license